Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Logan is asleep right now so I may as well take this chance to update this thing. I won't even try to recall what was going on last time I posted something on here, because it's been over a month and I have slept a lot since then. I do know that he is now eating double what he was sent home on, every two hours instead of every three. He is sleeping quite well at night except for those times that he seems to have his own, non-sleep-related, agenda.

I think crawling may be in his future, or standing. Who knows, perhaps both? In the meantime we are working on reasonable naps, bedtime at or around the same time every night, and a little bit more solidity to his poop. If those things can be achieved life might just be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I fixed it to where anyone can post comments.