Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Doing Better

Logan is doing a little better. He had 2 brady episodes but he brought himself back up. He had one of his seizure like episodes and they had him hooked up to the EEG so they'll be able to look at it tomorrow when they download the results. His dressings look good and aren't saturating with blood and fluids as fast. They changed some of the packed dressings and day by day they'll pull a little more out and let it heal. They said his stomach is looking better. No temps. They increased his pain meds again and put him back on versed. They don't think the versed and the seizure like things are linked. I guess we'll find out. He is still vented but they didn't have to chase his O2 needs as much. All in all everyone seems satisfied with his recovery. I think that if I color coated the severity he was Red on Sunday. Burnt Orange Monday. Regular Orange today. Hopefully tomorrow I can report a bit of yellow :)

Oh and yes.....I'm a goof ball.

2 comments:

  1. good to hear, thanks for letting us know! The new hospital sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you guys!! You're always in my prayers!!

    ReplyDelete

I fixed it to where anyone can post comments.