Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, November 27, 2011

I won't let you.

Logan very nearly died today. He had been having bronchial spasms that closed his airways Saturday night. Every time this happened that had to give him breaths of straight oxygen. At about 8:30 Sunday morning he had a bad episode and his heart stopped. His oxygen went basicly to 0. They coded him and it was that scene from er. Chest compressions. Counting. Breathing. Loved one crying to come back.

It was all too real.

They were able to revive him after 2-3 minutes.

The decision was pretty much made to send him to a children's hospital. They sent him here: http://www.childrenshospitalofil.org/

It is downright the most beautiful hospital I have ever set my eyes on. There are so many places to explore and the detail is amazing. I wish we could have brought him here sooner.

The technology alone is amazing. The staff is so wonderful. I am saddened that he is so far away from me but I know they are taking care of my little wonder.

I love you Logan. Don't stop fighting. You are in a safe place and mommy needs you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I fixed it to where anyone can post comments.