Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, January 16, 2012

Warmies from Wonder Boy

I figured out that when Logan is asleep I have a lot of time on my hands when I'm in the NICU. I used to just nap when he napped but it's hard to sleep. So I am going to start making preemie sized things for other NICU parents for Carle Hospital. Even little things like tiny hats on your 27 weeker preemie makes you feel like your baby is a "real baby."

I'm going to make little blankets and little hats. I'm going to attempt to learn to make tiny booties and mittens.

If anyone would like to make their own preemie blankies or hats but don't have the time to go up to Carle I am there 3 days a week (I work there) and I'll drop them off. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I fixed it to where anyone can post comments.