Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, June 10, 2011

TV man says Logan is doing good

We went to see Logan during rounds today. That's when all the docs and special nurses walk around and talk about how each baby is doing. We walk in and the first thing I notice is the giant TV on wheels and extra people standing around it talking to each other. My first thought is, "Oh God what's happened?!" As I stand there I notice that someone is talking and the doctors are answering the TV. I figure out that it was a conference with the surgeon that did Logan's surgery. They even got a special camera to show the doctor his colostomies that was super high def. It was really kinda cool to watch.

All the doctors are impressed with how Logan is doing. His oxygen has been acting up and he doesn't have much bowel sounds but both are to be expected since he just had surgery. I am guessing by Monday he should be doing really well. Also he had a sonogram on his head and they reported that his brain is looking good.

1 comment:

I fixed it to where anyone can post comments.