Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Love days like this

Logan is having a good day so far. They started trial feedings a noon. He's getting about 7cc. So far he's handled them okay. They turned his vent down again and he is handling that nicely, as well. The big thing for him that happened today was I got to hold him skin to skin. It sounds silly but it was a huge deal for me. He seemed to enjoy it. He went straight to sleep and he held his oxygen nicely the whole time. The one time it got even a little low I just took a big breath in and either the sound or the movement made him take a deep breath and his oxygen went up. I am really happy that I got the chance to hold him like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I fixed it to where anyone can post comments.