Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pray for him

None of the staff will give me an answer if Logan will live through this infection. Things are not hopeful.

I have a hard time praying for him. I am trying. I am so mad at god or fate or whatever higher power is out there. Logan is inocent. Hasn't even seen the sunshine or felt a warm fleece blanket straight out of the dryer. He hasn't laid in grass or smelled the dirt after a spring rainshower. I have so much planned for him and he has so much life to live. How can this happen to him? What have I done to punish my little Logan?

All I've gotten to know of my baby was his little kicks and first smiles. I will always treasure that but call me greedy. I want to hold him without fear of his cables or hurting him. I want to snuggle on a cool day. I want to fall asleep on the couch with him in my arms. I want to hug him and never let go, but eventually I will because his classmates are waiting. I want to take him to stupid movies that he is so excited to see. I want to be there when he catches his first fish. I want to think it's cute that he has a girlfriend, but when it gets too serious think she isn't good enough for him. I want to cry at his wedding and cry when his child is born because his child will look like Logan should have.

It's not fair. I love him more than I can even express.

The day Logan can read this I may thank god. For now I can only try to plead and pray without cursing him at the same time. May he forgive me when the time is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I fixed it to where anyone can post comments.