Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

New Central Line

Logan has a new central line. It's in his leg, now. They're keeping him on fentenol and/or versed to keep him comfortable. He's handling it all so well. His infection is still slowly going away. He's lost an ounce which makes him 3 pounds 12 ounces. I would say at least 8 ounces is water so we're all about losing some of that water. He seems happy and comfortable. He's not completely reliant on the vent anymore. He is breathing over it which is awesome.

He seems to be on an upward trend. I hope this time it lasts :D

1 comment:

  1. I sure hope he keeps getting better!! You are all in my prayers as always!!

    ReplyDelete

I fixed it to where anyone can post comments.