Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, September 12, 2011

Very Merry Undbirthday





Today is Logan's Gestation Day! He is still under 5 pounds but he's going to start growing. I kinda got a little.....I dunno if aggressive is the right word but I scared the doctor into feeding him. Zach says I intimidated him. I didn't really mean to. I just wanted answers on WHY they weren't feeding him. The poor kid is starving!


These were taken on the 10th. It was his 100th day in the NICU. It was pretty cute.
His face is so chubby!!! It weirds me out that his eye is a little crosseyed but I'm told even term babies do this and it usually corrects itself after awhile.

1 comment:

  1. He's getting so big! Lane loves his chubby cheeks. I'm glad that they are feeding him. Sometimes you have to stand up for your kid and tell those in the medical community what is best for them, they don't always know it all.

    ReplyDelete

I fixed it to where anyone can post comments.