Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Yay pictures!

When he's in a good mood you can tickle him

He was trying hard core to eat my finger.
So a bit of an update. When Logan eats we thought it just sat in his stomach and is really painful. They started doing xrays every 4 hours and they discovered that it is moving, just VERY VERY slowly. As an example they fed him the barium at 9am Wednesday morning and as I'm typing (almost 6am Thursday) it is just in his lower bowel. He isn't so much in pain anymore, just uncomfortable and hungry. The doctors haven't said why this is happening yet....if they even know. For now I'm going to try and be with him as much as possible. I have been able to keep him calm for more than 5 minutes at a time. It takes a certain amount of patting, and shaking that I have down to an art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I fixed it to where anyone can post comments.