Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

YAY poop!!

So Logan had a MASSIVE poop today so it seems this last surgery did the trick. They started feeding him today. It's only 7 cc every 3 hours but it's a start. He's having to relearn how to eat. He's not very good at it, but he'll get a hang of it again I'm sure. He's doing well so far. The doctor said we have to get his feeds up to where they should be and he can go home! He said 2 to 3 weeks as long as he continues to improve!

YAY!!!!!!! SO
EXCITED!!!

2 comments:

  1. :) I've never been so excited about poop in my life. BTW we're coming up the 30th after Michael gets off work for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. K. I'll probably be working but if you'd like Zach can take you up to NICU to see Logan.

    ReplyDelete

I fixed it to where anyone can post comments.